Virus, trojan, adware, spyware attack and crash your laptop system. The CPU usage will be 90%-100%. You should be able to find at least one or two processes causing the CPU to go 100%.
Suspicious plug-ins on Internet Explorer slow down your surfing Internet speed. That is why your IE browser keeps freezing when you visit some web-page.
Too many pictures, programs, audio/video media files have been stuffed into the widnows system disk. This absolutely will slow your laptop performance down. You can not play games, watch movies, or even open folders smoothly.
Registry errors. What would happen if your laptop get registry errors?
- * You always get blue screen of death on the laptop.
- * The slow laptop keeps freezing and crashing.
- * Runtime errors, Internet Exproler errors and some outlandish system errors frequentely appear on your laptop.
How to fix your slow laptop quickly?
- #1 Some virus would disguise as one of the processes running in the system to attack, control and steal datas. If you don't have any protection software now, please buy one. Symantec programs, Macfee, Kaspersky any one of them would be okay.
- #2 In my opinion, Firefox is quite better than Internet Explorer. Any suspicious plug-ins from website trying to implant to your laptop is disallowed with Firefox. Of course, it doesn't matter if you insist on using IE browser and you need to disable the suspicious plug-ins in order to improve the speed of surfing Internet and also fix some Internet errors.
- #3 Just remove or transfer the files out of the laptop system disk. You had better put only system files in it. Don't, remember don't install so many files programs in it. That is the first principle of fixing slow laptop.
- #4 Get a free registry scan for your laptop. With the effective registry cleaners, you would be able to find how many registry errors there are on the PC easily. Lots of PC users do not believe that registry repair tools could really help them speed their computers or laptops up. Even some of them regard PC repair tools as ridiculous programs. Well, that is not the truth. You should know how important registry is in a computer. Any registry errors would probably affect your laptop performance. Frankly speaking, more than 68% of slow laptop, computer problems are related to registry errors that include invalid registry entries, missing registry, empty registry keys and malicious registry. Therefore, cleaning registry errors is an effective method that should not be ignored to have your slow laptop fixed.
- Speed Up Windows XP - How to Make Your Computer Run Fast Again ...
- Speed Up Windows Vista - 3 Simple Ways to Make Your Computer Run ...
- How to Speed Up a PC Effectively
- If You Have Runtime Error 429 Here is How you can Fix It Instantly
- Do You Want to Fix Runtime Error 429 and Speed Up a Slow Computer ...
- Windows 7 running slow - computer working slower after upgrading ...
- Slow Computer Fix - easy twicks to make your PC work faster in just a ...
- Is Your Laptop Running Slow – Simplest tips to speed up your computer ...